If music be the food of love ... where does that leave Chocolate?
Dark chocolate is good for you ... which makes our Cacao Chocolate the healthiest of all.
Cacao has a strong dark chocolate flavour and you can happily indulge in our chocolate without feeling guilty.
No additives of refined sugar, dairy-free and free from the bad fats and gluten;
As no high temperatures are used, our Cacao Chocolate has not lost its valuable nutrients.
Making your own chocolate, you have control over exactly what ingredients you use, giving you and your health a treat and a boost at the same time!
Just 3 key ingredients and 3 key steps - it's that easy!
Have fun - the kids will love to help too!
Has loads of health benefits and tastes divine.
Raw Chocolate is considered by some to have the highest concentrations of anti-aging, life enhancing antioxidents - thus known as Food of the Gods
Raw Cacao Beans are the seeds of the Theobroma Tree - Amazon Chocolate tree, so revered by the Mayans and Aztecs that they used the beans as money.
Click to set custom HTML
Follow synchronicity -
you never know where it will lead you!
Synchronicity House - 6 healthy dieting tips:
- Raw Cacao Chocolate - it's dairy free, has no refined sugar or bad fats and is delicious and healthy! A small amount will satisfy those sweet cravings. And you can add superfoods like bee pollen, maca, and spirulina to boost nutrition.
- Try adding a Green Smoothie every day. It's a delicious way to add greens to your diet and will help control a sweet tooth. It makes a great breakfast on the run if you put it into a flask and take it with you. Add Superfoods for super health - Maca Powder, Spirulina, and Bee Pollen for a super boost to this healthy drink.
- Have a Green Juice for an instant veggie shot for your health.
- Add lots of salads, vegetables and fruits to your meals every day.
- A small Trail Mix of nuts, seeds and dried fruit will keep you satisfied and so keep cravings in control.
- Do your health a favour and use Coconut Butter for cooking and eating - And it's fabulous for skin and hair too! A truly superb Superfood!
Take control of your eating habits now for your health's sake
When we are well and healthy we can do anything.
Read and research EVERYTHING wisely and widely; then decide for yourself what works for YOU!
(Philosophy of Barbs @ Synchronicity House)